Beauty In&Out

Beauty, Fashion, Health


With her typical big eyes, wide smile and glamor, Penelope Cruz will beautify the pages of Harper's Bazaar - May issue. 37-year-old actress flashed in creations by Armani, Givenchy, Chanel and Versace in front of Terry Richardson.



In the interview for Harper's Bazaar Penelope spoke about her idol - Meryl Streep: "When I first started to watch movies and saw the work of Meryl Streep, then I became obsessed with acting. Now I kiss her whenever I see her! She probably think I'm crazy."



A few years ago Penelope participated in topless photo session with Meryl Streep, in the campaign against AIDS. For this, Cruz said: "She ​​just came on the set, and I had to sit topless beside her. It was the most interesting love scene that I have done."


This actress with exotic beauty always looks perfectly during her appearances on the red carpet. When she choose an outfit she says that the comfort is the most important for her. 









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Always loved her. She looks utterly fantastic here, as usual.

Vague Raconteur said...

Damn, that first dress!

Post a Comment