Beauty In&Out

Beauty, Fashion, Health


One of the most sexiest women in the world - talented latino beauty Sofia Vergara (39), posed for the Mexican edition of the magazine "GQ". Sofia's pictures look sexy and seductive, and in the interview she revealed what she thinks about her body.

"It is really strange all that. I remember when my mother was 40 years old - she looked great."


"Now I'm on the list of best bottoms and breasts, where my "competition" are actresses like Megan Fox, Mila Kunis and others that are even 20 years younger than me."


"Given my age, it's a great satisfaction. Well, I have a son who is almost their peer!" - said a famous actress.


On the latest photos for "GQ", Sofia left little to the imagination and all her attributes are placed first, surely on the great delight of male fans of this beautiful actress.





0 comments:

Post a Comment